Returns & Exchanges
We endeavour to make returning or exchanging an order as easy as possible for our clients. Items can be returned or exchanged within 28 days of delivery for all full price items and within 14 days of delivery for outlet or sale items, provided that return conditions are met. We advise that you check your order upon receipt. If there is an issue, please contact our customer support. We cannot accept returns 28 days after you have received the items
Returns exchange conditions
La Perla accepts returns of unused items by mail within 28 days from the date of shipment.
Items must be in original selling condition with all tags attached.
- The following items will NOT be accepted:
- Beauty products, such as fragrances or lipstick.
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, altered and washed returns or anything La Perla reasonably believes has been used.
- Briefs, bodysuits and swimsuits that have been tried on in direct skin contact. (Please note that only the swimsuits have the protective adhesive strip.)
- Hosiery items if their package has been opened.
- Any personalized or monogrammed items.
Returns that do not comply with the La Perla returns policy will not be accepted and are sent back to the customer.
How to exchange an item
Please note we do not exchange items.
How to return an item
If you wish to return an item, please check the Returns Exchange Conditions in the first place. Then:
1. Email email@example.com and request an RMA:
- In the return request email, please specify the country from which you are returning the items, as well as the SKU/barcode, product description, colour, size and quantity and the reason why you are returning the items (one reason per item).
2. Carefully fold the items with all tags attached.
3. Pack using the original packaging and box.
4. Make sure there are no tracking or shipping labels attached to the container.
5. Print the Return Label from your email and affix it securely to the outside of the package.
6. Hand the commercial invoice to the courier. (If an account number is required by the courier company to arrange the collection, it can be found on the shipping label attached to this document.)
7. Book a complimentary collection by phoning your local DHL office or by using the online booking service, https://locator.dhl.com. Alternatively, you can leave your parcel at any DHL service point.
If you are returning the items from the same country where the order was shipped to, then the return cost will be covered by La Perla.
If you are returning the items from a country that is not the same shipping country where the order was shipped to, then the return cost is not covered and will be charged to you.
On receipt of the returned goods, every effort will be made to ensure a prompt refund. Returns are processed within 14 days, but usually a lot quicker.
A confirmation email will be sent once your return has been processed and the refund has been credited to your original payment method.
Please note, refunds will be credited only to the original payment method that was used.
La Perla reserves the right to refuse the return/exchange of any merchandise that does not meet our return condition requirements.